Two weeks ago, we finally made it to the famed Monterey Aquarium. While it was definitely a fun and worthwhile place to visit, it made me miss Taiwan very very much. In comparison, we were surprised and impressed that in the southern tip of a small island, there lies a large, well organized, and beautifully displayed aquarium much bigger and more impressive than the well-known Monterey one! This is not to compare, but I just felt really proud of the Taiwanese effort. (Plus the Monterey one cost as much as $24.99 per person!)
PS. Personally, as a fish eater, I was happy to learn about the types of fish to avoid and where to eat for the protection of marine life and ecology. For example, I would not buy canned tuna or atlantic salmon anymore.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
妳有使用MSN嗎?
也許我們可以常常網上連絡!!
No, but I use Skype. Can you let me know your email and I'll write to you? (Mine is chou.sylvia@gmail.com)
Wen-ying
OK!
我的email address:
edward.clare@msa.hinet.net
Post a Comment