Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some misc. photos






We had a busy Saturday with a visit to my high-school friend Lydia's house and an elementary-school reunion with five of my classmates. The first picture is Noah biking with Lydia's niece in their neighborhood in Daxi. Then we headed over to Taipei for a fun afternoon tea party at the courtyard of Nini's apartment. They just had a baby boy, and between four girls, there are six youngsters! I forgot to take the camera out of the car, so I'll have to wait for my friends to send me photos. The only time I remembered the camera was at our dumpling dinner--a great shop across from the CKS Memorial (ooops, I believe it's been renamed "Taiwan Democratic Memorial Hall" by the "Green" government). The dumplings have silk melon 絲瓜 inside, making it extra juicy. SOOOOO GOOD!! The last picture shows some quite playtime this morning, with Noah drawing a VRE train and Ben playing with trains, the most typical activities for them respectively.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

That's a great picture of Noah with a cutey on the back of his bike. You'll have to show that one at his wedding!

Anonymous said...

it's almost dinner time here in SF... and these pictures are making me hungry!!!
Tammy