We decided to pig out at various restaurants from now on. Hopefully we'll get a little sick of the food so that leaving Taiwan's food scene won't be too painful!
Noah told me last night: "Mama, I know--after I go back to America, I can Skype with my teachers!"
He also wants to hoard all the seeds of tasty fruits, "so we can grow it in America." At school, when he doesn't like a food, the teacher would tell him, "You don't get it in America. This is only grown in Taiwan." He quickly and willingly eats it up. When I told him that Uncle Dave and Auntie Lydia (my elementary-school friend and high-school friend) will take us and our 8 gigantic pieces of luggage to the airport, he explains: "They are taking us because they won't see us for a long time, right?"
I think Noah's a sentimental kid; he's going to be emotional saying goodbye.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment