I can't believe it's one year since I wrote my first entry on this blog!! Paul: thanks for the great idea. Thanks to his support, even being such a low-tech person, I too can have a little blog :)
Last year this time, I honestly did not know what to expect of our year in Taiwan. I just knew I was excited about the food and in particular fruits. I also feared the daunting task of relocating the whole family. It all turned out to be just fine. Nothing too difficult or tricky. In fact, life's been quite relaxing and laid back this year. It's probably the last leisurely year we'll have in a long long time, as I am beginning a new career July 1. I will have to say a formal goodbye then, but for now, adventures continue. We'll be spending the weekend in Tai-ping Mountain in Yilan, with cool-weather hikes, waterfalls, redwoods, and an old forestry railway. Then Paul suggests another zoo visit and a good Mother's Day meal in Taipei on Sunday. [An early Happy Mother's Day to all mommy readers!!]
Thank you for all the readership and comments over the last year. You have made it fun for me to write.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Paul & Sylvia,
Thanks again for writing. We all look forward to having you and the kids back in the States. -Ryan
Dear Sylvia,
Congratulations on your first year of blogging! I'm a faithful fan of your blog. I love you commentaries and reading about your adventures! And of course it's great to follow how the family is doing. Sorry I haven't written more often.
Love,
Mila
Happy birthday from two more devoted fans!!!! :-) Can't wait to see you in California. - S & K
Ryan, Mila, Stephen and Kristi, Thanks so much for writing your comments. I am happy to know that you've been reading. As a blogger it's a little weird that I don't get to know about your life (at least recently) as you get to learn about mine. I can't wait to catch up in person soon!
Post a Comment