Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Sylvia's personal weblog. You can find some of our adventures during our sabbatical year in Taiwan (2006-2007), as well as my year spent at UC Berkeley School of Public Health (2007-08). Now we have happily settled back into life in DC. If you are contemplating a trip to Taiwan, please visit my archive or contact me and I am happy to be a tour adviser after many family-friendly adventures.
4 comments:
Hi Sylvia,
I am enjoying reading your posts. It is interesting to observe the ebbs and flows of sentiment. Things seemed so exciting for all of you at the beginnning. Now you seem to be spending some time envisioning yourself back here (or at least in CA). Do you think at the end of your time, you'll be saying "Wait. No. I don't want to go"?
-Diana
Diana, Yes defintely, I am already preparing to say that. I know I will be sad to leave. I am envisioning my return to the US only because life will be so utterly different then. Plus in my blog I am consciously trying to balance, as you say, the ebbs and flows of sentiment. So glad you are reading :)
Though "Jade" is not a common name, I have to dear friends with this name, and at first I had a hard to figuring out which Jade it was. It was the "alone lunch hours" that gave it away: The "mommy Jade" would never had lunch alone!
Thanks for reading and for writing, Jade.
Sylvia, I don't know if you get an alert when you get a comment, or if you will ever see this, but yes I am reading if only very ocassionally and left a comment on one of your recent stories. Was just looking back to see what I have missed recently.
Marna
Post a Comment