Quiz: What's DIY stand for? For those who's been in Taiwan lately, you must have seen it everywhere. DIY is a trendy concept, Do-It-Yourself. It's sort of a funny idea, mainly to lure the modern urbanites to some earthy or old, nostalgic, and ususally hands-on activities such as pottery, tea-making, and paper-making. That's fine, what's funny is when you see DIY in places such as the following:
--cover of baking soda. I guess what it implies that most people do not bake/need baking soda. It's for very special DIY fun only.
--Audiotour button at the Greenworld (an "ecological park" with plants and creatures). Does spressing a big red button and wait for the enormously loud audiotaped recording count as DIY? I guess so!
I am enjoying my little DIY blog :) Are you experiencing the fun of DIY web browing?
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment