

We are lucky that our dentist is a family friend, so the four of us got to visit her together and took over the hour at her office. The boys had a blast playing with the dental chairs and observing the use of many cool-looking tools! Ben was at first hesitant when he saw Paul being checked out. He came to me and said, "I don't want to do what baba's doing. I don't like that chair." But then the auntie (office manager, also a friend) showed him the buttons that controlled the chair. The boys were psyched, helping to raise each other up and down, forward and back. I was so afraid they would destroy some fancy machinery, but then that took away their fear, and both of them happily subjected themselves to a thorough cleaning and checkup. So, the three boys' teeth are all great, but I am not as lucky. Got to go back to fill some cavities!! The next visit won't be as fun as this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment