Noah and Ben have had two mornings of school, and things are going pretty well. Ben held back his tears both days in class and only protested with cries as they got in the car, but seemed to be slowly accepting the situation. Noah had no problem from hour 1! We are very lucky that both of them have really nice teachers--I've yet to meet them but they sound wonderful.
The real problem is with the mommy here in California: it's so hard being away from everyone! Harder than I had imagined. I really miss them, and to counter that I keep working non-stop. It's partly due to guilt and partly due to a habit: ever since Noah was born, I've been so used to working really hard while not being with them, and rushing home to change on the mommy hat. Now, not being able to see them as frequently, I think I need to readjust my work pace and habit. I need to slow down or diversify my interests. I just haven't found a balance. I am sure with time I'll do better.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment