Friday, July 07, 2006

What we left in Arlington..




Are fond memories of friends and our happy times together. Here's just a sampling of a few of Noah's friends: Eric (on a farm), Merril (Glen Echo), and Alexandra (her house). A picture of us at the Dulles Airport taken by Weiwen is included documening the start of our journey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Portner Family! We miss you all so much and were thrilled to see a picture of Eric on your blog. We drove by your house a few days ago and it was so weird to know that you were not there. Hope you are having fun in CA. Hugs and kisses from J,B,E&M.
-JH

Anonymous said...

Hello to all!
I think about you almost everyday now as Petra is learning words and songs and sounds. It was not until today that I found this address for your blog. I had misplaced it. My new job at Discovery Channel is very challenging and I miss being at home with Petra and the boys. If you have an email address I can send you some recent pictures of Petra and some i finally downloaded of our last day at the playground. Life is moving both fast and slow at the same time. you all look great and the food sounds delish! send samples and reciepes, i will try and master them before you return.
missing all of you.
martha and Petra-notjustyet64@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!
Happy Birthday Silvia!