Autumn is the most beautiful time of the year in this area. I love all the fall activities: apple and pumpkin picking, hiking, farmers market, Halloween, and even putting away summer clothes and taking out winter ones. The air is fresh and cool, the light is soft, the leaves are turning, everything gives you a cozy feeling. I also remember the bed rest days six years ago before Noah was born, where I did nothing but laying on the couch the entire months of October and November, observing the leaves turning from green to yellow to organge/brown and falling.
This year the added excitement is in the CHANGE that hopefully will take place on November 4. I remain hopeful, because the stakes are high right now.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also like autumn season.
In SH, there are full of smell of Sweet Osmanthus.
I feel so happiness.
ya lien
Post a Comment